Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I'm so old....

I still cannot believe that I am not going back to school. I have been in school full-time since the age of 3, which is 22 years!!! I now have a doctorate, which is insane enough to get used to. I passed the apartments I lived in my first year of pharmacy school a few weeks ago, which just so happened to be the day that many people were moving in. It was so odd!! I am not a student anymore!! I then passed campus to work at a store near campus. Just weird. My last year of pharmacy school involved rotations which meant that I was no longer "in class", so I think this helped me to move on. I certainly do not miss the bills for my tuition, but now I have my student loan payments to look forward to. It's all worth it right???!! I'm sure it is.

No comments: