Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Baby Abigail!



My good friend from pharmacy school, Brianne, just had her baby last week and we went to the hospital to visit. I think baby Abigail was one of my most anticipated babies because Brianne and I have been at the same place in life for the past 4 years, and now she was moving on. We've been in pharmacy school together, planned our wedding at the same time during our 2nd year of pharmacy school, got married 3 weeks apart from each other, then graduated. Now, she and Mike have moved on to parenthood!! While I am incredibly happy for them and their beautiful new addition, it definitely does not make me want to have a baby ANY sooner! We're just not ready right now. Many of our friends are dropping like flies into the parent trap, but I will continue to take my birth control faithfully!! Just let me hold your babies so I can get any inkling out of my system! =)

No comments: