Definition of retail pharmacy: Working in a community pharmacy dispensing medications: ie, Walgreens, Walmart, Target CVS
In one day I experienced the following:
1. Man shaking dollar bills at me as if I was a stripper and literally groaning trying to get me to help him
2. Woman stepping in front of three people in line, with all of us obviously busy helping other people, yelling "Will someone help me please!" while banging keys on counter
3. Had the manager give me the keys to the safe where narcotics are kept but said the store had been robbed the night before so there weren't any controlled substances anyway
4. Tried to give a man the phone number to a nearby store but had to repeat it literally 25 times because he kept adding an extra number... after about 15 times I couldn't stop laughing
5. Had a gentleman call 6 times wondering if his Aricept was ready(medication to treat Alzheimer's/ memory loss)
6. Had a pile of 50 totes with medications I needed to verify, with 3 people on hold to ask me questions, 25 images to review, and 3 people in the store to counsel
I am sure I would lose my mind if I had to work here full-time for much longer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That sounds even worse than waiting tables!!
Not much longer though. At least you're getting paid good.
Dang girl! You're busy!
Post a Comment