Well. I've had a Facebook profile and a Myspace profile in order to keep up with people who are on either of those. And now, I apparently require a blogspot website as well in order to chronicle my life. This might be fun. Or, I might give up soon. All I can say is that I will give it a valiant effort. My goal is to provide a brief snapshot into the going's-on of Team Wilkins on a regular to semi-regular basis. I like to set achievable goals for myself, and I believe I can meet at least semi-regular. This may even help me to take pictures more regularly. I have a little problem with taking pictures. I'll get really into them and be so good about documenting my life. Then I bring the camera and don't take it out. For example take my recent graduation versus the cruise. I did so well at graduation. Every event was documented. Then, I take a picture of David and I in our little convertible we rented to drive from LA to Newport Beach, and that's it!! What a loser. I'm trying though. I was also wondering if this type of website could count for those scrapbook deals. I am so bad at that. I went into a full-on scrapbook store a few months ago and I felt ridiculously out of place. I am very anti-girl in a lot of ways, and scrapbooking is one of them. Anyway, I hope ya'll enjoy.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
I want to be a blogger when I grow up
Well. I've had a Facebook profile and a Myspace profile in order to keep up with people who are on either of those. And now, I apparently require a blogspot website as well in order to chronicle my life. This might be fun. Or, I might give up soon. All I can say is that I will give it a valiant effort. My goal is to provide a brief snapshot into the going's-on of Team Wilkins on a regular to semi-regular basis. I like to set achievable goals for myself, and I believe I can meet at least semi-regular. This may even help me to take pictures more regularly. I have a little problem with taking pictures. I'll get really into them and be so good about documenting my life. Then I bring the camera and don't take it out. For example take my recent graduation versus the cruise. I did so well at graduation. Every event was documented. Then, I take a picture of David and I in our little convertible we rented to drive from LA to Newport Beach, and that's it!! What a loser. I'm trying though. I was also wondering if this type of website could count for those scrapbook deals. I am so bad at that. I went into a full-on scrapbook store a few months ago and I felt ridiculously out of place. I am very anti-girl in a lot of ways, and scrapbooking is one of them. Anyway, I hope ya'll enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't give up... you are a good blogger so far. Things you are doing well (in my opinion):
1. putting a picture with each blog (makes it more interesting)
2. letting your personality/sense of humor show
3. making me smile
Post a Comment